Canasa is an NSAID medication used to treat pain and inflammation caused by ulcerative colitis or inflammatory bowel disease. Canasa comes in the form of suppositories. Thirty Canasa suppositories cost around $800 and the price varies by pharmacy. To help control this high cost, we provide access to Canasa coupons. The Canasa manufacturer coupon link brings you to the manufacturer page when you can sign up for the Canasa savings card and get up to $50 off your prescription. The other Canasa coupon is printable and works like a discount card to get you up to 75% off the retail price in most major pharmacies. Click the Canasa coupon of your choice to start saving now.
Name of the offer: Canasa® Savings Program
Description: Manufacturer Printable Coupon. The Canasa savings program can help you save up to $50 on each of your next 12 prescriptions. Savings are available after you pay the first $25.
Other coupons related to: Stomach - Nausea - Bowel Movement
Read information about Canasa below to learn about its common uses. If you have questions about this medicine, please consult with your doctor or pharmacist and be sure to inform them of all the medications you are currently taking.
- Use this medicine as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
- Take this medicine by mouth with or without food. If stomach upset occurs, take with food or milk to reduce stomach irritation.
- Swallow this medicine whole. Do not break, crush, or chew before swallowing.
- If you miss a dose of this medicine, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
- Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use this medicine.
- All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
- Diarrhea; headache; heartburn; mild abdominal discomfort or pain; nausea; vomiting.
- Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); blood in the urine; bloody diarrhea; bloody or coffee ground-like vomit; change in the amount of urine; chest pain; dark urine; fever, chills, or persistent sore throat; severe or persistent headache; severe or sudden stomach pain or cramping; sudden shortness of breath; unusual bruising or bleeding; yellowing of the skin or eyes.
- This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088. You may also report side effects at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch