Other coupons related to: Skin - Hair - Nails
Read information about Benzaclin below to learn about its common uses. If you have questions about this medicine, please consult with your doctor or pharmacist and be sure to inform them of all the medications you are currently taking.
- Use this medicine as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
- An extra patient leaflet is available with this medicine. Talk to your pharmacist if you have questions about this information.
- This medicine must be mixed at the pharmacy before you use it.
- Before applying this medicine, gently wash the affected area with a mild soap, rinse with warm water and pat dry. Apply a thin film of medicine to the affected skin and rub in as directed by your doctor. Wash your hands immediately after using this medicine.
- Do not get this medicine in your mouth, eyes, nose, or on your lips.
- Do not apply this medicine to cuts or open wounds.
- Use this medicine on a regular schedule to get the most benefit from it.
- Continue to use this medicine even if your condition improves. Do not miss any doses.
- If you miss a dose of this medicine, use it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not use 2 doses at once.
- Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use this medicine.
- All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
- Mild burning, dryness, itching, peeling, redness, or stinging of the skin.
- Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, throat, or tongue); bloody or watery stools; severe burning, dryness, itching, peeling, redness, stinging, or swelling of the skin; severe or persistent diarrhea; stomach cramps or pain.
- This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088. You may also report side effects at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch