Name of the offer: Savings That Last Card
Description: Manufacturer Coupon reduction Offer
Details: This can get complicated so read carefully:
The first six months, pay no more than $25 per month copay. On months 7-12, pay no more than $20 per month copay. After one year pay no more than $15 per month.
If you do not have access to a computer or printer, this offer can also be obtained by calling: 1-877-264-2452. The maximum value of this offer is $125 per month.
Other coupons related to: Blood Pressure - Water Pills
Read information about Benicar Hct below to learn about its common uses. If you have questions about this medicine, please consult with your doctor or pharmacist and be sure to inform them of all the medications you are currently taking.
- Use this medicine as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
- This medicine may be taken with or without food.
- Drinking extra fluids while you are taking this medicine is recommended. Check with your doctor for instructions.
- This medicine may increase the amount of urine or cause you to urinate more often when you first start taking it. To keep this from disturbing your sleep, try to take your dose before 6 pm.
- If you take cholestyramine or colestipol, ask your doctor or pharmacist how to take it with this medicine.
- Continue to take this medicine even if you feel well. Do not miss any doses.
- If you miss a dose of this medicine, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
- Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use this medicine.
- All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
- Dizziness; nausea.
- Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue; unusual hoarseness); chest pain; decrease in sexual ability; decreased urination; depression; drowsiness; eye pain; fainting; fast or irregular heartbeat; fever, chills, or persistent sore throat; hoarseness; muscle pain, tenderness, or cramps; red, swollen, blistered, or peeling skin; restlessness; severe or persistent dizziness or light-headedness; severe or persistent dry mouth, nausea, or stomach pain; shortness of breath; swelling of the arms or legs; symptoms of low blood sodium levels (eg, confusion, mental or mood changes, seizures, sluggishness); unusual bruising or bleeding; unusual thirst, tiredness, or weakness; vision changes (eg, decreased vision clearness); vomiting; yellowing of the skin or eyes.
- This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088. You may also report side effects at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch