Name of the offer: Savings That Last Card
Description: Manufacturer Printable Copay Reduction Coupon
The first six months, pay no more than $25 per month copay. On months 7-12, pay no more than $20 per month copay. After one year pay no more than $15 per month.
If you do not have access to a computer or printer, this offer can also be obtained by calling: 1-877-264-2452. The maximum value of this offer is $125 per month.
Other coupons related to: Blood Pressure - Water Pills
Read information about Benicar below to learn about its common uses. If you have questions about this medicine, please consult with your doctor or pharmacist and be sure to inform them of all the medications you are currently taking.
- Use this medicine as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
- Take this medicine by mouth with or without food.
- If you cannot swallow tablets, ask your doctor or pharmacist about preparing a suspension of this medicine.
- Take this medicine on a regular schedule to get the most benefit from it. Taking this medicine at the same time each day will help you remember to take it.
- Continue to take this medicine even if you feel well. Do not miss any doses.
- If you miss a dose of this medicine, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
- Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use this medicine.
- All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
- Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing or swallowing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, throat, or tongue; unusual hoarseness); change in the amount of urine produced; chest pain; dark urine; fast or irregular heartbeat; muscle pain or weakness; swelling of the hands, ankles, or feet; symptoms of low blood pressure (eg, fainting, light-headedness, severe dizziness).
- This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088. You may also report side effects at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch