Benicar (olmesartan) is an angiotensin receptor blocker used to treat high blood pressure and to help prevent heart attacks, strokes, and kidney problems. It improves blood flow by relaxing blood vessels. The Benicar price is typically about $165 for 30 tablets, though the price will depend on the location, the patient’s insurance coverage, and any available Benicar patient assistance options. You can reduce your Benicar cost by clicking to claim a Benicar manufacturer coupon, which can save you as much as $350 per year depending on your co-pay. You can also click the Benicar reusable buying group coupon to get a Benicar discount coupon good for up to 75% off each time you fill your prescription.
Name of the offer: Try Benicar Free for 14 Days
Description: Manufacturer offer for 14 day Benicar trial - free! Fill out the form, click on the SUBMIT button and print out your voucher.
Other coupons related to: Blood Pressure - Water Pills
Read information about Benicar below to learn about its common uses. If you have questions about this medicine, please consult with your doctor or pharmacist and be sure to inform them of all the medications you are currently taking.
- Use this medicine as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
- Take this medicine by mouth with or without food.
- If you cannot swallow tablets, ask your doctor or pharmacist about preparing a suspension of this medicine.
- Take this medicine on a regular schedule to get the most benefit from it. Taking this medicine at the same time each day will help you remember to take it.
- Continue to take this medicine even if you feel well. Do not miss any doses.
- If you miss a dose of this medicine, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
- Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use this medicine.
- All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
- Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing or swallowing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, throat, or tongue; unusual hoarseness); change in the amount of urine produced; chest pain; dark urine; fast or irregular heartbeat; muscle pain or weakness; swelling of the hands, ankles, or feet; symptoms of low blood pressure (eg, fainting, light-headedness, severe dizziness).
- This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088. You may also report side effects at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch