Name of the offer: Right Fit Program
Description: Manufacturer Printable Savings Card
Details: This is an easy to use online printable coupon for Azor®. Visit the link above to print out your coupon. Please Note: The most they will lay out to reduce your co-pay is $25. You pay the first $25, they pay the next $25 and you pay the rest. This offer is only good if your co-pay is more than $25.
Other coupons related to: Blood Pressure - Water Pills
Read information about Azor below to learn about its common uses. If you have questions about this medicine, please consult with your doctor or pharmacist and be sure to inform them of all the medications you are currently taking.
- Use this medicine as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
- Take this medicine by mouth with or without food.
- Take this medicine on a regular schedule to get the most benefit from it. Taking this medicine at the same time each day will help you remember to take it.
- Continue to take this medicine even if you feel well. Do not miss any doses.
- If you miss a dose of this medicine, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
- Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use this medicine.
- All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
- Dizziness; flushing.
- Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue; unusual hoarseness); change in the amount of urine produced; chest pain; fainting; fast or irregular heartbeat; light-headedness; numbness of an arm or leg; severe or persistent dizziness; severe or persistent muscle pain or aches; shortness of breath; sudden, severe headache or vomiting; sudden, unexplained weight gain; sudden vision changes; swelling of the feet, ankles, or hands; yellowing of the eyes or skin.
- This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088. You may also report side effects at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch