Name of the offer: Avodart Coupon Save $25
Description: Manufacturer Sponsored Voucher. Good for up to $25 off 30 or more AVODART 0.5mg soft gelatin capsules. The card may be used 12 times. You can also obtain this coupon by telephone. Call: 1-888-825-5249 and register online. Glaxo will send one to you in the mail.
Details: Download an instant savings coupon and save $15 on your next prescription for Avodart. Or Call: 1-888-825-5249 To obtain coupon
Other coupons related to: Urinary Tract
Read information about Avodart below to learn about its common uses. If you have questions about this medicine, please consult with your doctor or pharmacist and be sure to inform them of all the medications you are currently taking.
- Use this medicine as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
- An extra patient leaflet is available with this medicine. Talk to your pharmacist if you have questions about this information.
- Take this medicine by mouth with or without food.
- Swallow this medicine whole. Do not break, crush, or chew before swallowing. Do not take capsules that are cracked or leaking. This medicine can irritate your lips, mouth, and throat.
- Take this medicine on a regular schedule to get the most benefit from it. Taking this medicine at the same time each day will help you remember to take it.
- Continue to take this medicine even if you feel well. Do not miss any doses.
- If you miss a dose of this medicine, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
- Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use this medicine.
- All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
- Breast enlargement and/or tenderness; decreased sex drive
- ; decreased volume of ejaculate; inability to have an erection
- Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue; unusual hoarseness).
- This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088. You may also report side effects at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch