Name of the offer: Avinza Co-Pay Coupon
Description: Manufacturer Printable Coupon
Details: This is an easy offer - visit the above link, register and print out your $30 coupon for Avinza. Please Note:
- You may request a coupon be mailed to you if you do not have a printer.
- The amount of the coupon may not exceed your out of pocket costs.
- Good for 6 fills only. Then you need a new coupon.
Other coupons related to: Pain - Arthritis - Muscle Relaxants
Read information about Avinza below to learn about its common uses. If you have questions about this medicine, please consult with your doctor or pharmacist and be sure to inform them of all the medications you are currently taking.
- Use this medicine as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
- Take this medicine by mouth with or without food.
- Swallow this medicine whole. Do not dissolve, crush, or chew before swallowing.
- If you cannot swallow the capsule whole, you may open it and sprinkle the contents over a spoonful of applesauce. Mix the medicine with the applesauce and swallow the mixture right away, followed by a glass of water. Do not crush or chew the medicine before swallowing. Do not store the mixture for future use.
- Take this medicine on a regular schedule to get the most benefit from it.
- Taking this medicine at the same time each day will help you remember to take it.
- If this medicine is no longer needed, dispose of it as soon as possible. Ask your doctor or pharmacist how to dispose of this medicine properly.
- If you miss a dose of this medicine, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
- Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use this medicine.
- All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
- Constipation; dizziness; drowsiness; headache; lightheadedness; nausea; restless mood; sweating; vomiting.
- Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, throat, or tongue); confusion; disorientation; fainting; fast, irregular, or slow heartbeat; hallucinations; mental or mood changes (eg, agitation, exaggerated sense of well-being); seizures; severe or persistent constipation or stomach pain; severe or persistent dizziness, drowsiness, or headache; shortness of breath; slow or shallow breathing; sudden chest pain; swelling of the hands, ankles, or feet; trouble urinating; unusual bruising or bleeding; unusual tiredness or weakness; vision changes (eg, blurred vision).
- This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088. You may also report side effects at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch