Name of the offer: Taking Smart Steps
Description: Manufacturer offer; patient support program that includes saving money. Sign up today for your Co-pay Card and, if you're eligible, you can use it to pay as little as $0 (with a maximum savings of $100 per month) on each of your monthly prescriptions of AGGRENOX.
Other coupons related to: Cardiovascular - Blood Thinners
Read information about Aggrenox below to learn about its common uses. If you have questions about this medicine, please consult with your doctor or pharmacist and be sure to inform them of all the medications you are currently taking.
- Use this medicine as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
- Take this medicine by mouth with or without food.
- Swallow this medicine whole. Do not break, crush, or chew before swallowing.
- DO NOT lie down for 15 to 30 minutes after taking this medicine to help prevent irritation to the esophagus.
- Do not substitute this form of aspirin for any other form of aspirin.
- If you miss a dose of this medicine, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
- Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use this medicine.
- All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
- Constipation; diarrhea; dizziness; headache; heartburn; indigestion; stomach pain.
- Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty swallowing or breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the hands, mouth, face, lips, eyes, throat, or tongue); bloody or black, tarry stools; chest pain; convulsions; dark urine or pale stools; hoarseness; memory loss; nausea; severe stomach pain; stroke; unusual fatigue; vomiting with or without blood; yellowing of the skin or eyes.
- This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088. You may also report side effects at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch