Name of the offer: Actos Coupon Printable 2013 Pay $20 Max
Description: Manufacturer Reusable Coupon Disregard expiration date; offer extended until 8/31/2012.
Details: Patient responsible for the first $20. Coupon only good for patients with co-pays greater than $20.
Other coupons related to: Diabetes
Read information about Actos below to learn about its common uses. If you have questions about this medicine, please consult with your doctor or pharmacist and be sure to inform them of all the medications you are currently taking.
- Use this medicine as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
- This medicine comes with an extra patient information sheet called a Medication Guide. Read it carefully. Read it again each time you get this medicine refilled.
- Take this medicine by mouth with or without food.
- Continue to take this medicine even if you feel well. Do not miss any doses.
- Taking this medicine at the same time each day will help you remember to take it.
- If you miss a dose of this medicine, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule, unless your doctor directs you otherwise. Do not take 2 doses at once.
- Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use this medicine.
- All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor side effects.
- Cold-like symptoms; headache; muscle aches; sinus pain; sore throat; weight gain.
- Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); blurred vision or other vision changes; swelling of the hands, ankles, or feet; symptoms of heart failure (eg, shortness of breath; sudden, unexplained weight gain); symptoms of liver problems (eg, dark urine; stomach pain; unexplained nausea, vomiting, or loss of appetite; yellowing of the skin or eyes); symptoms of low blood sugar (eg, anxiety; chills, increased hunger, headache; increased dizziness or drowsiness; tremors); unusual bone pain; unusual tiredness or weakness.
- This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088. You may also report side effects at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch