Free Actoplus Met Manufacturer Coupons and Discounts
We’ve researched the best available deals
for Actoplus Met. Save on Actoplus Met today! Browse the free discounts and coupons
below to reduce the price of Actoplus Met at your local pharmacy. To claim your free
Actoplus Met discount, view the available manufacturer coupons or patient assistance
programs below or use the free buying group coupon to get a discount on Actoplus Met today.
This coupon is reusable and can get you up to 75% off the price of your prescriptions in your local pharmacy.
Actoplus Met Manufacturer Coupon
Actoplus Met® Coupon Save Up To $60 On Your Copay
Name of the offer: ActoPlusMet Printable Coupon 2012 Offer
Description: Reusable Coupon Card: Patient responsible for the first $20. Coupon only good for patients with copays greater than $20.
Details: Patient Pays 1st $20
Actoplus Met Internet Drug Coupon
Save up to 50% Retail Price
Print Your Coupon
- Discount program for drugs similar to how the AAA card gets you discounts on motel rooms.
- Ideal for people with no drug coverage, self-employed, donut hole seniors.
- Accepted at all the big chains (Walgreens, CVS, Rite Aid, Etc.) and most independent pharmacies. Not to be combined with insurance, great for drugs not covered by your plan.
Other coupons related to:
Actoplus Met Information
Read information about Actoplus Met below to learn about its common uses. If you have questions about this medicine, please
consult with your doctor or pharmacist and be sure to inform them of all the medications you are currently taking.
Actoplus Met Pronunciation
Actoplus Met is used for:
Treating type 2 diabetes. It is used along with diet and exercise. It may be used alone or with other antidiabetic medicines. This medicine is a biguanide and thiazolidinedione antidiabetic combination. It works by decreasing the amount of sugar the liver produces and the intestines absorb. It also helps to make your body more sensitive to the insulin that you naturally produce.
How to use Actoplus Met:
- Use this medicine as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
- This medicine comes with an extra patient information sheet called a Medication Guide. Read it carefully. Read it again each time you get this medicine refilled.
- Take this medicine by mouth with the evening meal, unless your doctor tells you otherwise.
- Swallow this medicine whole. Do not break, crush, or chew before swallowing.
- Take this medicine on a regular schedule to get the most benefit from it. Taking this medicine at the same times each day will help you remember to take it.
- Continue to take this medicine even if you feel well. Do not miss any doses.
- If you miss a dose of this medicine, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
- Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use this medicine.
Important safety information about Actoplus Met:
This medicine may rarely cause a serious and sometimes fatal condition called lactic acidosis. Most of these cases have occurred in diabetic patients who also have certain kidney problems. The risk of lactic acidosis may be greater if you have liver problems, kidney problems, or heart failure. The risk may also be greater in patients who are elderly or who drink alcohol. Lab tests, including kidney function, may be performed while you take this medicine.Do not begin to take this medicine if you are older than 80 years old unless lab tests show that you do not have decreased kidney function. Do not take it if you have severe infection or low blood oxygen levels, or are dehydrated. Tell your doctor if you take this medicine before you have any surgery or lab procedures.Contact your doctor right away if you notice symptoms such as muscle pain or tenderness, unusual drowsiness, dizziness or light-headedness, slow or irregular heartbeat, fast or difficult breathing, unusual stomach discomfort, or unusual weakness or tiredness. Contact your doctor right away if you start to feel unusually cold, or if you have a general feeling of being unwell.Thiazolidinedione antidiabetics such as this medicine may cause or worsen heart failure in some patients. Tell your doctor if you have a history of heart failure. This medicine should not be used to treat patients with moderate to severe heart failure. You will be monitored for signs of heart failure when you start this medicine and when your dose increases. Contact your doctor at once if you develop swelling of the hands, ankles, or feet; shortness of breath; or sudden, unexplained weight gain. Your doctor may need to stop your medicine or change your dose.
Possible Side Effects of Actoplus Met
Possible side effects of Actoplus Met:
- All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
- Cold-like symptoms; diarrhea; headache; indigestion; mild weight gain; nausea; stomach upset.
- Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); blurred vision or other vision changes; bone pain; chest pain or discomfort; dark urine; difficult or painful urination; dizziness or light-headedness; fainting; fast or difficult breathing; feeling of being unusually cold; general feeling of being unwell; muscle pain or weakness; pale stools; persistent loss of appetite; severe or persistent headache, nausea, or vomiting; shortness of breath; slow or irregular heartbeat; sudden, unexplained weight gain; swelling of the hands, ankles, or feet; unusual stomach pain or discomfort; unusual drowsiness; unusual tiredness or weakness; yellowing of the eyes or skin.
- This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088. You may also report side effects at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch