Abilify is an antipsychotic medication that may be used to treat schizophrenia, bipolar disorder and depression. Its active ingredient is aripiprazole. The cost of Abilify is quite high at around $1000 for 30 tablets. Luckily, there are Abilify patient assistance options available. Click the link to the Abilify manufacturer coupon link to get an Abilify Savings card. This card gives you a free one-month trial and saves money on refills. We also offer an Abilify buying group coupon that can save you up to 50% off the price of each refill. Click one of the links below to get the Abilify coupon of your choice.
Name of the offer: Abilify Coupon and Trial Voucher
Description: Manufacturer Printable Coupon. New to abilify? For people who have not filled more than one ABILIFY prescription in the last 60 days, get a 30-day free trial and savings on refills. Already taking Abilify? For people who have filled more than one ABILIFY prescription in the last 60 days, pay as little as $25 per refill.
Details: Visit the above page download either card. You must agree to the following statement: I have commercial prescription insurance (eg, Aetna or Cigna) and I am between the ages of 18 and 64.
Other coupons related to: Mental Health
Read information about Abilify below to learn about its common uses. If you have questions about this medicine, please consult with your doctor or pharmacist and be sure to inform them of all the medications you are currently taking.
- Use this medicine as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
- This medicine is usually given as an injection at your doctors office, hospital, or clinic. If you will be using this medicine at home, a health care provider will teach you how to use it. Be sure you understand how to use this medicine. Follow the procedures you are taught when you use a dose. Contact your health care provider if you have any questions.
- This medicine is for injection deep into the muscle only. Do NOT inject this medicine under the skin or into a vein.
- Do not use this medicine if it contains particles, is cloudy or discolored, or if the vial is cracked or damaged.
- Keep this product, as well as syringes and needles, out of the reach of children and pets. Do not reuse needles, syringes, or other materials. Ask your health care provider how to dispose of these materials after use. Follow all local rules for disposal.
- If you miss a dose of this medicine and you still have agitation, follow your doctors dosing instructions. Contact your doctor immediately if you are unsure of what to do if you miss a dose. Do not use this medicine more often than prescribed. Do not use 2 doses at once.
- Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use this medicine.
- All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
- Dizziness; drowsiness; headache; nausea; vomiting.
- Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); abnormal thinking; chest pain; confusion; fainting; fast, slow, or irregular heartbeat; fever, chills, sore throat; increased sweating; involuntary movements of the tongue, face, mouth, jaw, arms, legs, or back (eg, chewing movements, puckering of mouth, puffing of cheeks); loss of control over urination; loss of coordination; muscle tremor, jerking, or stiffness; new or worsening mental or mood problems (eg, anxiety, depression, agitation, panic attacks, aggressiveness, impulsiveness, irritability, hostility, exaggerated feeling of well-being, inability to sit still); one-sided weakness; seizures; severe or persistent restlessness; shortness of breath; suicidal thoughts or attempts; swelling of the hands, ankles, or feet; symptoms of high blood sugar (eg, increased thirst, urination, or appetite; unusual weakness); trouble swallowing; trouble walking; unusual bruising; unusual tiredness or weakness; vision or speech changes.
- This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088. You may also report side effects at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch